Ya Allah whatever You have written for me please make easy for me and let my heart stay away from that which you have not destined for me. Ameen!
"Labbaik! Allahumma labbaik! Labbaika la sharika laka labbaik! Innal-Hamda wan-ne’mata laka wal-mulk la sharika lak."
“Here I am at Your service, O Allah, here I am. Here I am at Your service, You have no partner, here I am at Your service. For You alone is All Praise and All Grace, and for You alone is The Sovereignty. You have no partner.”
"We often wonder why God gives and takes, constricts and expands. What we forget is that human beings understand things by their opposites. Without dark, we can’t understand light. Without hardship, we wouldn’t *experience* ease. Without the existence of deprivation and loss, we couldn’t grasp the need for gratitude or the virtue of patience. And without separation, we wouldn’t taste the sweetness of reunion.
Glory be to the one who gives—even when He takes."
A story about our beloved Prophet SAW
- One day a poor man brought a bunch of grapes to the holy prophet Muhammad SAW as a gift. The holy prophet SAW ate one, two, three and then the whole bunch of grapes by himself.
- He did not offer grapes to anyone present.
- The poor man who bought those grapes was very pleased and left.
- One of the companions asked, "O Prophet of Allah SAW ! How come you ate all the grapes by yourself and did not offer to any of us present?"
- The Holy Prophet SAW smiled and said, "I ate all the grapes by myself because the grapes were sour. If I would have offered you, you might have made funny faces and that would have hurt the feelings of that poor man.
- I thought to myself it's better that I eat all of them cheerfully and please the poor man, I did not want to hurt the feelings of that poor old man."
- Such were the manners of this most noble Prophet of Allah SAW.
"Guide me, O God, so that I will begin each new day with gratitude on my lips, with truth on my mind, and with hope in my heart."
Funny how Muslim women are “oppressed,”
yet there are 20,000 new converts to Islam every year with women outnumbering men 4 to 1.
That means 80 % of converts to Islam are women.
Allah’s Messenger ﷺ visited a Muslim man who had become as weak as a sick small bird.
Allah’s Messenger ﷺ said to him, `Were you asking or supplicating to Allah about something?’
He said, `Yes. I used to say: O Allah! Whatever punishment you saved for me in the Hereafter, give it…
And what is more peaceful than reading the words of Allah?
"Allah does not impose on any self any more than it can stand. For it is what it has earned; against it, what it has merited. Our Lord, do not take us to task if we forget or make a mistake! Our Lord, do not place on us a load like the one You placed on those before us! Our Lord, do not place on us a load we have not the strength to bear! And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy on us."